The General Policy of Infosistema tends to be stable, resembling a Constitution, although it can be suitable to make a few adjustments when it is appropriate.
Following that, and because of its own nature, this policy does not imply periodic revisions but will be reviewed whenever it is necessary.
- The General Policy of Infosistema is based on the following goals:
- Total quality of Infosistema’s products and services. Infosistema’s products and services include the transfer and integration of cutting-edge IT, offering efficient and complete solutions that directly help the business processes of our clients.
- Infosistema’s commitment with legal, normative, contractual and organizational requirements’ compliance, belonging to the product and services’ offer to its clients.
- Understanding that quality is defined by the clients and not by Infosistema, and consequently that the baseline defining our products and services’ quality is in constant evolution.
- High financial returns in the short, medium and long term, having clear conscience that quality and adequacy judgement of our products and services ultimately belongs to the market.
- Total satisfaction and development of Infosistema’s employees, in order to retain the best and most competent human resources and to maintain a competitive advantage over our competitors.
- High financial return to Infosistema’s shareholders in order to ensure a continuous investment from shareholders and the financial market.
- Continuous process improvement, following standards such as ISO 9001:2008 and Six Sigma, contributing to Infosistema’s recognition as a quality leader in the markets it operates